When it comes to attracting disabled talent, it’s essential that your recruitment team are trained on what is expected of them by your clients or the law. RIDI’s Training and Development award recognises the contribution that good training can make to the level of confidence of recruiters and how that can contribute to the candidate experience.
This event is part of our RIDI Awards Category Showcase series, and is your opportunity to learn from our 2018 Training & Development Award winner Lloyd’s.
Between 2015 – 2017 Lloyd’s reported a rise in requests for adjustments from candidates. Moving from zero to 117 requests in a single campaign, adjustments were confidently made at every stage in the recruitment cycle.
At this round table event you can:
- Discover some top tips on how to put disability confidence on the agenda for hiring managers
- Hear from a disability confident manager who has put the learning into practice
- Discuss with the Lloyd’s resourcing team how it is possible to incorporate disability confidence within a busy recruitment environment
- Appreciate the importance of training your recruitment partners to the same level of confidence as your in-house team
- Have the opportunity to test your own knowledge and skills in a fun and interactive learning environment facilitated by Lloyd’s trusted Partners at The Clear Company
Hosted and facilitated by Head of Talent Acquisition at Lloyd’s Paul Awcock.